Friday, May 31, 2013

Weekly Therapy, also greeting cards for your grad.

It is Friday, I know, Captain Obvious right. Well in case it surprised you, it is Friday. I didn't have a bad day, or a bad week. Got a lot of actual paying work done and some work done on some not so paying yet projects. Its important to do some work you enjoy, well I have to say all these good productive days, well they were just horrible. 

I smiled and I think I pulled something at the same time. Can smiling pinch nerves in your neck? I think so. It took a couple of days to work that kink out. 

Honestly I have nothing to complain about except for the complete lack of anything to complain about. It is really hard to write without topics. Well I think I will address some other issues. Its Friday and with Monday being Memorial Day I will post a couple of greeting cards today to make up for the void in activity.


Cover: 
 Congratulations....

Inside:
You have completed 2-8 years of education.
Spent thousands of dollars you had to borrow.
For a Piece of Paper that says you know something.
All I got you was this card. 




Cover: 
 Tips for graduating...

 Inside:
1: There is no more Summer Break
2: Everything else is useless compared to rule #1

No comments:

Post a Comment